Bridge 47 Masterclass for Business on Partnering with CSOs
Start Date: 01/09/2020 End Date: 03/09/2020
Event Location: Online
As part of the Bridge 47 project, IDEA and Business in the Community Northern Ireland (BITCNI) held the Building Bridges: Cross-sector Partnerships for the SDGs Networking Forum in Belfast last September. This brought CSOs together with businesses to find ways to collaborate to achieve the SDGs.
To build on the opportunities explored at the Forum, IDEA and BITCNI have teamed up again to provide an online partnerships masterclass for business professionals, that will demonstrate the action your organisation can take to emerge stronger following COVID-19, through purposeful CSO partnerships that educate and innovate for a better future.
Time and dates
The masterclass, designed for all levels of business professionals, consists of three sessions from 9:30am to 11:10am on 1, 2 and 3 September 2020.
- Why purpose-driven business is so important at this time and how to find your purpose
- How working in partnership with CSOs can help you go beyond traditional Corporate Social Responsibility obligations or initiatives to improve understanding of sustainable development in your business
- How to clarify your partnership proposition, based on the value you want and can offer
- How to identify prospects with whom you can have the greatest impact
- How to select your partners and secure buy-in
- How to form partnerships that deliver significant value for both parties
- Where to focus your attention in order to deliver objectives, seize opportunities and measure successes
- An understanding of how to form partnerships with CSOs
- An understanding of the benefits Global Citizenship Education and the SDGs can have for your business, and how CSO partnerships can unlock these
- Your list of potential partner CSOs developed in collaboration with a team of experts
- An understanding of the benefits each of those partners could bring
- CSO-business partnership best practice examples in the context of the SDGs
- Inspiration and confidence to create more meaningful partnerships
Each session will be highly interactive, including theory, real-world case-studies, break-out sessions and questions.
Remarkable Partnerships has over 35 years’ experience of creating major CSO-Business partnerships. The masterclass will be delivered online by Jonathan Andrews, Crispin Manners, Andy King and Georgina Oxlade.
Free of charge for BITCNI members and €30 for other business professionals
Register here by 28 August. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis, so please register as soon as possible.
If you wish to enquire about attending this event, please contact Ji Hyun Kim, Bridge 47 Partnerships Officer, at email@example.com or Hilary Hanberry, BITCNI Communities Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.