Bridge 47 is seeking an expert to design & deliver a SDG online workshop for businesses
Relevant Tags: No tags were found.
The Bridge 47 Project, which includes IDEA as a key partner, is seeking an expert to design, deliver and evaluate a two-hour online workshop focussing on an introduction to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and global citizenship for representatives from the private sector.
The objectives of the workshop are to help participants:
- Learn what the SDGs are through a critical lens, why the SDGs matter for business, and how to take action on the SDGs and integrate the SDGs at work;
- Explore why businesses should go beyond Corporate Social Responsibility and foster global citizenship;
- Be inspired by good practice examples of how other businesses encourage their employees to become engaged with the SDGs;
- Broaden their understanding of Global Citizenship Education (GCE) approaches;
- Experience interactive and participatory GCE methodologies.
All details are available in the Terms of Reference here.
The deadline for application is 5.00pm, Monday, 04 May.