Centre for Global Education Seeking a Number of Positions
Relevant Tags: jobs
The Centre for Global Education in Belfast is advertising for the following internship, consultancy and paid positions:
- Promotions and Marketing Intern. 21 hours a week over a one year period. Email Stephen McCloskey by Fri 19 Sept.
- Research Consultant The Centre is delivering a new formal education project called the Global Learning Programme and are seeking a Research Consultant to assess the impact of the GLP over a three year period: 1 October 2014 – 30 September 2017. 70 days per annum (over three years) at £150 per day including VAT. Additional expenses available for travel and equipment. Tenders to Stephen McCloskey by no later than 5pm on Fri, 19 Sept 2014.
- Global Learning Programme Co-ordinator (£39,000; 3 years; Full-Time) to co-ordinate delivery of a 3-year development education Global Learning Programme which aims to support schools in teaching about global poverty and international development. Experience of curriculum delivery, knowledge of development education and training skills are essential criteria.
- ICT Officer (£14,000; 3 years; Part-Time) to develop and implement a promotions and communications strategy for the Global Learning Programme.
- Finance and Administration Officer (£12,000; 3 years; Part-Time) to provide budget management including: maintaining financial records; payroll and pensions; processing payments and claims.