Irish Aid 2020 Development Education Grants
Relevant Tags: No tags were found.
Irish Aid have opened their Development Education Grants 2020 Call for Proposals. Details are available on their website as of 3 October 2019:
The full information is available in the guidelines, and in particular we draw your attention to the following:
- Irish Aid have introduced multi-annual funding for this call. IDEA as a network has been calling for multi-annual funding for some years, so this is a very positive development for our sector. For this call for proposals, applications can be for either one or two year funding.
- The 2020 grants include Development Education Grants 2020 (equivalent to previous Annual Grants but now including the option to apply for 1 year or 2 year funding), DEAR co-funding, and partnership proposals.
- All applicants need to fill out an eligibility form. To get the eligibility form and the application form, you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eligibility forms must be returned to Irish Aid by 5pm on Friday 18th October.
- The deadline for Grant Application Forms is 5pm on Wednesday 27th November.
- Irish Aid will be holding an Information Session on these grants on Wednesday 9th October at 11:30 – 13:30 in Conference Room 1.5, in the Irish Aid offices at 13-15 Lower Hatch Street, Dublin 2.
We will be offering support to members, as always, during the grant call, as set out in our Calendar of Events:
- Wednesday 23rd October: Training workshop on Results Frameworks and our toolkit, 10am-1pm, IDEA office
- Wednesday 30th October: 2020 Grants Clinic, 11am – 12.30 pm, webinar
Both events are free of charge for IDEA members but registration is essential.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions about these events , or support during the Call application process.