Irish Aid Public Consultation for White Paper on International Development
Relevant Tags: No tags were found.
Irish Aid is in the process of developing a new White Paper on International Development. As part of this, it has launched a public consultation process that will run from now until early October.
There will be a number of opportunities to contribute to this consultation:
- The deadline for written responses, is 5.00pm, Thursday, 23 August. Guidelines for written responses are here. These should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will also be a number of public consultations happening around the country (Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway and Sligo) in September and early October – dates to be confirmed.
The four main questions for the consultation are:
- What elements of Ireland’s international development experience should the new policy reflect?
- What are the implications of the changing global context for Ireland’s international development cooperation and humanitarian action?
- Do the proposed priorities respond to the changing context and contribute to the achievement of our vision of a more equal, peaceful, sustainable world?
- How can we improve delivery of Ireland’s international development cooperation and humanitarian action?
You can find out more and download the consultation paper here.
IDEA has a group of members working on the IDEA submission. If you would like to get involved please contact email@example.com.