Young Global Advocates Launch Their Youth Declaration!
Challenging the Crisis: Youth Declaration
Watch Challenging the Crisis' 60 Young Global Advocates share and explain their Youth Declaration. Conceived during the 4-day Global Youth Forum in Brussels in July 2014, the Declaration is the platform for a campaign that the young people will lead in 2015. They have chosen to campaign on the topic of "Social Cohesion through Social and Solidarity Economy".
You can follow and support the campaign in 2015 by:
- Watching and sharing the videos by the Young Global Advocates
- Signing up to the Campaign newsletter
- Following the campaign on twitter @ctcrisis and facebook/challengingthecrisis
- Reading and sharing the report from the 2014 Global Youth Forum
- Learning more about the Young Global Advocates and Challenging the Crisis
Challenging the Crisis and IDEA hosted a webinar series on Social and Solidarity Economy during November and December 2014- you can sign up to receive the recorded webinars here!